Warehouse Worker / Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Position.
MaintenanceBest is looking for a Warehouse Worker/Truck Driver. The Warehouse Worker/ Truck Driver is required to pull orders, package orders, load trucks, unload trucks, at commercial or private carriers, responsible for delivering products to our customer’s place of business and developing a good working relationship with them and their staff, and perform various production type processes within the warehouse or production area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To drive tractor trailer or smaller trucks and trailers
- To deliver to local, long distance customers and other facilities
- To ensure truck and trailer maintenance is performed at regular intervals
- To perform proper loading and unloading techniques according to OSHA and DOT standards using a mobile forklift or a yard lift
- To perform the following tasks:
- Pull orders
- Unload inbound freight trucks
- Stock inventory
- Various warehouse duties i.e.; housekeeping, washing trucks, etc.
- To accept frequent supervision and assistance regarding all tasks
- Required to follow any other job-related instructions/duties as needed
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Training, Experience, Skills)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current DOT certified state issued driver license
- Knowledge and performance of DOT requirements for operator record keeping
- Excellent driver record
- Professional conduct as both a driver and NPC employee
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills using tact and negotiation
- Dependability, attendance, organization, work quality, productivity, initiative, cooperation and overall knowledge development are all key to performing this position successfully.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, Distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MaintenanceBest - Phoenix
8750 Deerfield DrOlive Branch, MS
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Driver Warehouse Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.