Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $26 to $33 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
MaintenanceBest is looking for Industrial Maintenance Mechanics able to perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. The Maintenance Mechanic will troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency, effectiveness and reliability. DAY SHIFT
- 3 years industrial maintenance experience
- 3 years electrical experience
- Availability to work off shifts and weekends
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- Welding (mig, tig, and stick)
- PLC troubleshooting
- Experience with Industrial electrical, and trouble shooting
- Fundamental understanding of pnuematics and hydraulic systems
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanical drive experience.
- Mechanical installation and alignment techniques (motor/gearbox, pumps, sprockets, sheaves).
- Use of precision measurement tools.
- skills with shop equipment (mill, lathe, dill press) and welding.
- Ability to read and interpret machine manuals/schematics, electrical blueprints/schematics and process control diagrams.
- Experience with AC/DC, servo motors, limit and proximity switches, photo-electric sensors, and solenoid valves.
- Knowledge around Allen Bradley Variable Frequency Drives, Allen Bradley PLC's, Siemens.
- Knowledge with the installation, calibration and maintenance of processes and analytical instrumentation.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair PLC controlled, high speed production equipment for a safe and productive work environment.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
- Utilize computerized maintenance systems too accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day.
- Drive company goals and objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- Participate and contribute within the plant team including attending team meetings and shift handovers.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government (e.g. LOTO, Work Permits, etc.).
MaintenanceBest - Phoenix
7071 W Buckeye RdPhoenix, AZ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?