Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintenance Best is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic that can repair, maintain, and implement preventative maintenance of all equipment, buildings and grounds. The Maintenance Mechanic will ensure Plant equipment is free of any safety hazards and operating according to manufacturer standards. This position will troubleshoot mechanical failures and perform appropriate interventions.
- Maintaining Plant equipment in a safe and operational mode.
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Performing safety checks on equipment.
- Installs repairs and properly maintains all equipment to ensure efficient operations and safe working conditions. Responds to requests for equipment maintenance/modification for safety related issues.
- Conducts daily inspections throughout the Plant as directed to check production and operation of all primary equipment. Conducts periodic inspections of non-production equipment including HVAC, battery-powered equipment, and building structures to ensure proper and safe working conditions.
- Completes preventative maintenance on equipment according to established Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Disables equipment found to be an immediate safety hazards and communicates with Shift/Plant Management and Maintenance Manager.
- Industrial Maintenance Experience - 3-5 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of safe operating practices involved in the use of power tools, lock-out/tag-out programs and food safety.
- Experience with general category tools (hammers, pliers, grease guns, etc.).
- Completion of applicable High School, Vocational or Technical School programs.
MaintenanceBest - Phoenix
4000 S La CometaPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Industrial Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.