We are a wholesale maintenance supply company serving the Apartment Industry looking for enthusiastic, energetic, detail minded applicants to work in our receiving department. Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to checking, receiving, labeling and stocking purchase orders to be received within a 24hr time period.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Efficiently and accurately check, receive, label and stock purchase orders to company standards.
- Ability to perform heavy work -- routinely lift or slide items up to 100lbs. and moving heavier items with the use of manual and mechanical equipment; duties may include prolonged standing (up to 8 hours), sitting (up to 8 hours), frequent bending, twisting and reaching (up to 4 hours), and occasional climbing on stairs, ladders or trucks (up to 2 hours).
- Proficiency with forklift and/or order picking equipment is a plus, however, we will provide training if needed in order to operate this machinery.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse or outside environment in temperatures ranging from below 10 to over 110.
- Strong organizational skills.
- General computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must as we promote teamwork at all levels to be efficient and successful at providing the high level of customer service we are known for.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to master and complete several tasks at a time.
- Ability to perform data entry in a computer and extract information on orders and/or purchase orders.
- Ability to read and interpret written information in the English language.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of multiple digit numbers and a general understanding of operations using units of currency, weights and measurements.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- We require a pre-employment drug test and background check prior to employment commencement.
- Competitive compensation.
- Expansive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life insurance and 401(k) plan.