We are a leader in the maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) industry. Our dedication to providing exceptional customer service has allowed us to become one of the fastest growing, privately owned, multifamily supply companies in the nation. We currently distribute over 5,000 different MRO items including plumbing, HVAC, hardware, electrical, lighting, and janitorial products to apartment communities and property management companies throughout the United States. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, self-starter to develop a growing account base in the service area. This is an excellent ground floor opportunity with to establish and grow a market with a rapidly growing company.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Build and develop relationships with the local apartment communities by calling on existing and prospective customers.
- Generate new business with various end users including on site staff at apartment communities as well as key decision makers at property management companies.
- Develop key customer relationships to help facilitate growth in a new market and build goodwill.
- Proactively network for new customer contacts by regularly attending local association meetings and functions.
- Create and execute detailed annual sales plan.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and apartment association and sales meetings.
- Recognize and communicate local market conditions and competition information to develop overall sales strategy.
- Manage and maintain contacts with established customers and source new business through both consultative and relationship selling techniques.
- Full-time employment
- Competitive Salary including incentive packages
- Auto allowance
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Vacation, Sick PTO, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Up to 8 Paid Holidays per year
- 2+ years outside sales experience within the MRO industry is preferred however not required.
- College degree or some course work strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet company requirements for insurance and driver safety record.
- Background in MRO sales or B2B sales with Property Management is strongly preferred but not required.
- We require pre-employment Drug Test, Background and Driving Record checks for this position.
- Must be able to travel regularly throughout Valencia, CA area.