We are a wholesale maintenance supply company serving the apartment Industry looking for enthusiastic, energetic, “customer service” minded applicants. Superior communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Primary responsibility will include responding to inbound phone, fax or emails from customers and sales representatives placing orders. Excellent computer skills are a must but we will provide training for our software.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Respond to customer order placements via phone, fax or email both efficiently and accurately providing our customers the high level of customer service we require from all levels of our team.
- Exceptional oral communication skills are a must.
- Language skills other than English, such as Spanish, would be a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- General computer skills.
- 3+ years experience in a customer service role – wholesale distribution preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to master and complete several tasks at a time.
- Ability to perform data entry in a computer, and extract information on orders.
- Ability to read and comprehend material safety data sheets.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college work or degree preferred.
- We require a pre-employment drug test and background check prior to employment commencement.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation including incentive packages.
- Expansive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life insurance and 401(k) plan.