Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Food production company is seeking experienced Industrial Maintenance Techs for their facility in Mebane, NC.
This is a DIRECT HIRE, full time permanent opportunity.
Starting Hourly Range: $20 to $28/hour DOE.
Shift: 12 hour shifts, NOT rotating.
- This is a multi-craft Maintenance Tech role that will include some electrical as well as mechanical. Food production experience a plus.
- Performs preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance procedures, troubleshooting, and servicing of equipment to improve equipment reliability.
- Provides regular maintenance of hydraulics, lubrication, of mechanical equipment; demonstrates understanding of types of lubricants and application.
- Read and follow technical diagrams and schematics.
Please make sure your resume is up to date before you apply. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly by phone.
With a focus around listening to our customer needs, we are able to provide the top talent in the industry to help with your long and short term projects.
Maintenance Engineering Solutions
Maintenance Engineering Solutions builds and helps stabilize maintenance, reliability, and production teams for manufacturing facilities across the country. Typical roles we provide support to our clients on include Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Planners, Schedulers, Mechanics, Electricians, Instrumentation & Controls Technicians, MRO, Storeroom, and Reliability Engineers. Maintenance Engineering Solutions also provides SME resources in the following areas: • Maintenance Management, Leadership, Mentorship • Maintenance Planning and Scheduling • Maintenance Coordinator • PM Development and Optimization • Asset Management • CMMS Data Audits and Cleanup • MRO Specialist • Storeroom Design and Implementation • Reliability Engineering • Root Cause Analysis