**Job is located in Edson, NJ**
Maintainco is looking for a full-time Forklift Service Technician/Mechanic to join our team to meet the demands of our growing business. We are a Toyota and Mitsubishi, Manitou and JLG authorized dealer.
must be able to do preventative maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair various types of Material Handling Equipment (MHE), Forklifts (Electrical, Diesel and Internal Combustion), Aerial Lifts, Lift Trucks and other related warehouse equipment.
- Prefer experience in repair and maintenance of: Electrical, Diesel andInternal Combustion Forklifts; Aerial Lifts; Lift Trucks; and other related material handling equipment.
- Strong work history and positive references from former employers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, automotive, service environment.
- Experience in welding, fabrication and electrical is desired.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work, as well as company policies.
- Able to work independently, but in a team environment.
- Able to manage time effectively, as well as complete service reports, timecards and parts ordering.
- Communicate well with customers, vendors, company, peers, and management, etc.
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record (Department of Motor Vehicles)