Facility and Equipment Maintenance Technician
- $21 to $26 Hourly
Facility and Equipment Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technicians must be able to follow directions and blueprints, both often used to assist them in machine and facility repair. They typically need strong technical skills to make general repairs. They also need sound analytical and mathematical abilities. They also should be strong communicators, ably taking in and relaying important maintenance information to supervisors and other repairmen. On top of those things, plant maintenance workers typically must have endurance and strength. Typically a first shift position, though evening and weekend duties could be necessary from time to time.
• Dependable individual with reliable transportation.
• Excellent attendance record.
• Work overtime when required.
• Must be able to work independently and in teams.
• Must be able to read and follow blueprints and schematics.
• Schedule and perform routine PM on equipment so as not to interrupt daily production.
• Be able to fix machines in the event of catastrophic failure.
• Maintain complete records of maintenance performed on any/all machines.
• Good communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Keep records of MSDS sheets for all chemicals and compounds used.
• Ability to secure and maintain a forklift operator license.
• Able to lift or move 55lbs minimum.
• Ability to solve job specific problems.
• Perform general custodial and waterjet operator tasks (sweeping, trash removal, clean machines, deburring) when asked to.
• Keep a neat orderly work area.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Physically capable to stand for extended periods of time and regularly lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.
• Reliable transportation and strong attendance record with flexibility to work overtime if needed.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to drive a lift truck and/or pass the Powered Industrial Lift Truck Program within (3) months of hire.
• Willingness to multi-task
• Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
• Electrical experience (single phase and three phase)
• Light plumbing experience
• Machine tool repair / maintenance
• Abrasive waterjet repair / maintenance experience
• Experience with chillers, dust collectors, air compressors, HVAC systems
• Personal tools
• Welding experience (mig and tig)
DELEGATION OF DUTIES DURING ABSENCE:
Plant Manager and/or Shop Supervisor
I have received and read a copy of the Facility and Equipment Maintenance job description. I specifically acknowledge that I am accepting the position described in it and will perform the required tasks to the best of my abilities.
Employee Name (Print)
We are experiencing significant growth and are seeking key personnel to help facilitate upcoming expansion. Never a layoff in our 19 year company history. We promote from within and believe in long term relationships.
Health, dental, vision, life insurance, matching 401k, PTO, bonus program, tuition reimbursement
** (6) mills in our milling department. All are less than 3 years old. We are constantly reinvesting in newest technology.
Health, dental, vision, life insurance, matching 401k, opportunity to advance in a growing company. Modern equipment and tooling
Mainstream Precision CNC Machining and Manufacturing is a rapidly expanding company located in Loveland, OH. We produce precision parts for aerospace, defense, power generation, alternative energy, and customized equipment sectors. We have experienced year over year growth and are seeking key personnel to help facilitate an upcoming expansion. Never a layoff in our 19 year company history. We promote from within and believe in long term relationships. Health, dental, vision, life insurance, matching 401k, paid holidays, PTO, bonus program, tuition reimbursement, annual safety shoe allowance, opportunities to advance We have (6) mills in our milling department. All of our milling machines are less than 3 months old. We are constantly reinvesting in newest technology and utilize modern, aggressive tooling to produce our parts. Small shop environment where the owners are on site every day and recognize the efforts of our team. Come and make Mainstream a part of your professional machining career!
Mainstream WaterjetLoveland, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.