MainStream Merchant Services, Inc. is a leading provider of payment processing solutions with processing volume in excess of $1.5 billion annually. Our customers represent a diverse array of industries ranging from family owned restaurants to nationwide retailers. We are at the forefront of helping transform the merchant and consumer payment experience at the point-of-sale. We enable merchants to accept the latest forms of payment from consumers such as Apple Pay, Google Wallet, Chip and PIN, Tap and Go, gift cards, and all major credit and debit cards.
Mainstream Merchant Services Alpharetta, GA 30022 USA
Mainstream Merchant Services is actively seeking an Applications Developer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique applications.
- Participate in large development projects involving application development, migrations and additions to existing applications.
- Participate in project meetings with technical staff, business owners, and subject matter experts
- Develop, Design, Create and modify Angular, React, and Java Applications
- Meet deadlines on assigned tasks
- Must be meticulous in creating high quality and high value deliverables
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- 5+ years of Full Stack development experience
- Angular 2,3,4,5,6 OR 7 (REQUIRED)
- Java backend development and design experience (REQUIRED)
- React front-end experience preferred
- Experience with front-end technology and frameworks such as HTML ,JQuery and Java Script
- Experience with WebServices –SOAP/Rest
- SQL Server relational databases experience writing queries and reports
- Prior software architecture and design experience highly desired
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal & communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills in order to interact effectively with team members and other departments, and explain complex technical solutions and concepts to either a technical or business audience