Mainspring Management LLC Overland Park, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
Our company's core values are DRIVE, INTEGRITY, RESPECT, ENTHUSIASM, CREATIVITY, and TRANSPARENCY. We are a first party business management service company with an in house call center that processes small-dollar consumer loans for lenders. The chosen candidate will be joining an energetic and growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to the continued success and future growth of Mainspring Management LLC. We encourage professional development, peer to peer learning, and celebrate hard work and accomplishments.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena.
Summary of Position
The Collections Specialist plays a key role within the organization to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments. The Collections Specialist also need to ensure that all work is performed in compliance with company policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations.
This schedule will be Monday thru Friday; 8am-4:30pm. Monthly Incentive Opportunities AvailableDuties Include
- Performing collection calls on 1-90 days past due accounts, negotiate and help bring solutions for past due balances by providing repayment assistance by phone.
- Assisting customers in establishing payment arrangements to resolve delinquent accounts
- Continuously follow-up with accounts on past due balances, maintains detailed collection notes.
- Adhering to follow-up guidelines in order to ensure outstanding obligations are satisfied. Uses collection queues and call-backs to assist in determining calling priorities.
- Accepting of feedback to improve skill set and able to contribute to the training and development of others in a team atmosphere
- Demonstrating high productivity by making queue-based outbound calling and answering incoming calls regarding customers’ accounts.
- Utilizing sound judgment and creativity to analyze the customer’s ability to pay and establish payment plans
- Maintaining outstanding quality assurance results
- Demonstrating a positive attitude while engaging in a fun and challenging work environment
- Maintaining and exceeding key performance metrics while adhering to all compliance regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma (equivalency certificate).
- 2-5 years of call center customer care, collections, recovery, sales, loss mitigation or accounts receivable industry is required. Strong emphasis on collections.
- Working knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Excellent multitasking skill; Can navigate multiple collection software programs while staying engaged with the customer
- Capability of having professional and persuasive verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Proper phone etiquette
- Proficient computer and typing skills plus working knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be goal oriented, tenacious, and self-starter with a keen sense of urgency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work on a fast-paced, high account volume, goal-oriented team
- Excellent proven history of overcoming objections while finding resolutions that best fit the customer.
- Flexibility to adapt to business needs
- Maintain a business casual and professional appearance
Monday - Friday (8am-4:30pm)
Mainspring Management LLC
AddressOverland Park, KS
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Mainspring Management LLC