Who do you care for? Our Nurses care for America's heroes -our veterans, their spouses and gold star parents.
We have a Full-time 36-hour LPN Charge Nurse opening for Residential Care Unit. This position will work a flexible schedule, including every other weekend, providing liaison support to our Residential Care Director and the Unit. THIS POSITION DOES REQUIRE BEING ON AN ON-CALL ROTATION. Our pay rates are based on years of experience and is very competitive with the current market. In addition, this position has the ability to work a flexible schedule based upon the needs of the Unit.
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of some very special people? Would you like a rewarding career that you can truly be proud of? If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse and answered yes, we would like to talk with you about joining our team.
Maine Veterans' Homes offers:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Employer contribution to medical, dental, life, short term and long disability plans.
- Supplemental life and dependent life insurance are available for purchase.
- Participation in the Maine Public Employees' Retirement System
- 403(b) plan with employer match
- Generous Earned Benefit Time,
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition loan assistance
- Robust Wellness Program
Maine Veterans' Homes is an award winning organization that leads the healthcare industry in quality, customer service and staff satisfaction. We encourage you to check out our website at www.mainevets.org.
Position requires active Maine LPN License in good standing.
Maine Veterans' Homes