Our client is hiring for a Provider Inquiry Representative. This position has the primary responsibility of answering the incoming telephone, written and electronic correspondence inquiries from providers & related entities concerning but not limited to: benefits plan coverage, enrollment status, claims adjudication process, billing, and payments for the various programs.
- Answers verbal, written and electronic inquiries and gives complete and accurate information to providers and educates whenever possible regarding the program’s policies, and procedures.
- Answers incoming telephone inquiries and coordinates resolution of provider inquiries within the training guidelines.
- Coordinates with other departments when needed and appropriate to resolve Provider issues.
- Maintains excellent documentation of provider inquiries, which provides detailed information of each inquiry, including the resolution of the inquiry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of customer service experience.