Patient Care Services - Freeport, Full Time
Maine Optometry Freeport, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a growing, multi-location practice in Southern and Central Maine looking for a full-time Patient Care Services team member to deliver exceptional and professional patient care at our Freeport location. Interested candidates must have a strong work ethic and an attitude to succeed.
We offer a generous salary, 401K retirement plan, health insurance, paid vacation time, and a fun work environment. The communities in Maine that we practice in offer a quality of life to include camping, hiking, fishing, skiing, golf, and boating.
To provide excellent customer service to all patients, vendors, and consumers of Maine Optometry. To perform various routine clerical work, provide data entry support, provide information and assistance to patients regarding departmental policies and procedures.
- Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
- Greet all individuals entering the office, monitor visitor access, and maintain awareness of anyone entering the practice.
- Handle inquiries from customers, family members, and vendors.
- Receive and sort mail and other deliverables.
- Maintain and organize the reception/waiting area.
- Operate a variety of office equipment including, but not limited to: copiers, fax machines.
- Input and retrieve data within the computer system.
- Provide excellent customer service in scheduling patient appointments.
- Control and request as appropriate inventory relevant to the reception area.
- Complete the day sheet and other outstanding paperwork to close out the day services.
- Properly bill and submit services to insurance companies while keeping the patient accurately informed.
- Receive and organize office materials and supplies.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Contribute to the overall practice needs by accomplishing duties as they arise and providing the results needed for a smooth-running practice as assigned
HealthcareView all jobs at Maine Optometry