The Assistant Executive Housekeeper is responsible for upholding the company’s cleanliness standards of all guest rooms and public areas within the hotel and managing a limited staff (housekeeping attendants) to assure hotel is cleaned within brand standards.
Primary Duties and Accountabilities:
Perform Head housekeeper duties in the absence of Head housekeeper which is typically twice a week. On schedule to clean rooms the days the Head housekeeper is in.
· -Organize daily responsibilities and daily cleaning checklist for each housekeeper
· -Conduct ongoing training
· -Promotes teamwork and employee moral
· -Assure all guest rooms are cleaned daily to company standards
· -Assures hotel is up to brand standards per Quality Assurance inspections
· -Assures hotel is at or above Brand Standard per Guest Insight Reviews
· -Inspects vacant ready rooms daily and inspects all vacant dirty rooms on scheduled lead days
· -Responsible for the cleanliness of all public areas. This is to include all stairwells, hallways, fitness area, hot tub area, lobby, public restrooms, laundry room and any other public areas assigned.
· -Assures that all housekeeping carts and storage area is stocked accordingly daily
· -Informs Front desk staff when rooms are vacant clean in a timely manner
· -Reports any maintenance issues to maintenance staff
· -Reports any security, safety, or staffing issues to Manager
· -Reports guest related issues to Front Desk/Operations Manager
· -Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services
· -Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property with professional appearance and communication
· -Must be able to work OT if needed to assure all rooms are cleaned daily
· Previous housekeeping experience preferred
· Ability to efficiently work under time constraints
· Superior customer service skills
· Ability to work with cleaning chemicals
· Ability to manage limited housekeeping staff and schedule accordingly
· Must be able to lift, push, and pull 25-50 lbs frequently
· Able to work a flexible schedule, weekends are mandatory
· Able to complete any other duties assigned by your supervisor
· Job requirements listed above are required but not limited to and are subject to change with approval from company management as seen fit to ensure property is cleaned to brand standards and guest satisfaction.
Apply online or in person at the Mainstay Suites.