Join the Team of one of the area's leading homebuilder!
Main Street Homes is looking for a WARRANTY/CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR. Are you seeking a long-term opportunity with a premier homebuilder? If you have an eye for details and enjoy working with people, we can offer you a place with a great group of people.
The Customer Care Coordinator's main focus is to attain total customer satisfaction through the timely and economical completion of customer service requests. Creating a Win-Win for both the customer and company.
The primary duties include the following:
- Address all emails and phone calls that are directed to warranty department.
- Process all service requests submitted by customers during applicable warranty period.
- Communicate with Customer Care Managers or Construction Manager and customers that work orders have been submitted for repair with confirmed appointment date.
- Corresponds with customer regarding items not covered by MSH Warranty.
- Is the initial communication liaison between the customer, central office, and customer care manager.
- Identifies issues within the warranty process that need improvement to produce better customer satisfaction. Develops plans with appropriate personnel and or department to implement / review possible improvement.
- Keeps customers informed so expectations are accurate. Responds to inquiries/concerns within 24 hours.
- Contacts customer to initiate year-end list of warrantied items that need repair. Sends appropriate work orders to MSH trade partners or customer care manager and ensures work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Constantly monitors outstanding work orders and follow-up to insure proper completion within the established three-week limit. Follows up with trade partners on all outstanding work orders monthly.
- Prepare and update as necessary the Orientation Packet and all appropriate customer service documents, stickers, and checklists.
- Manages irrigation and lawn maintenance scheduling for all specs and models.
- Close vendor work orders when notified of completion.
- Provides information to customer survey company and updates Executive Team on results.
- Customer service skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong technical skills - learning and teaching others
- Home building/construction knowledge and experience
- Attention to detail and organized
- Problem solving skills