Main Street DBAs is looking for a highly motivated, strategic minded Business Intelligence (BI)/Data Architect/Sr SQL Server DBA to join our organization.
Specific responsibilities include leading data architecture efforts as well as the design, development, and deployment of SQL Business Intelligence. The preferred knowledge and skills for this position include:
- 3+ years Demonstrated proficiency working with SSIS
- 5+ years Demonstrated proficiency working with SSRS, PowerBI, Tableu
- Demonstrated experience working with SSAS including cube programming and dimensional modeling
- Experience developing metadata within the context of a Business Intelligence tool suite;
- Working knowledge SQL programming.
- Logical data modeling, logical to physical model rationalization, supporting business requirements analysis, and determining the overall modeling approach to be used.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into data and application architectures.
- Multidimensional data modeling.
- Comprehension of full software development lifecycle (requirements, analysis, design, construction and testing).
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions and multiple sources to a master database repository
- Optimize new and current database systems
- 5+ years working on large scale Enterprise Data Warehouse design and implementations.
- Experience with Azure Data Lake technology.
In addition to a strong commitment to customer service, the successful candidate must: Have demonstrated strong communication and organizational skills working with complex information systems in large organization settings, with a motivation to achieve results; Be self-motivated, capable of working independently, and capable of handling multiple simultaneous tasks; Be flexible and maintain critical thinking abilities under pressure; Possess outstanding problem identification/solving skills.
· Proven work experience as a Data Architect
· In-depth understanding of database structure principles
· Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
· Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
· Expertise in SQL (2016 and above.)
· Experience with Azure ARM and Azure SQL.
· CosmosDB in Azure
· 5+ years’ experience with TFS/ VSTS.
· Proficiency in MS Excel w/ extensive knowledge and understanding of PowerPivot
· 3+ years PowerBI
· 5+ years SSRS 3.0 or above.
Preferred Skills and Education
- MCSA or MCSE
- Microsoft certifications 70-466 or 70-768 for Data Warehouse/ BI.
- Certified in reporting or ERP software.