Part Time Receptionist
Main Street Chiropractic and Wellness Center Waltham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Wellness Center is seeking a part-time receptionist, experience with medical insurance preferred but will train the appropriate candidate. This is a part-time position working approximately 20 hours a week, some additional hours may be available.
Mondays, Wed, Friday Mornings 9:30 am- 2:30 pm
Wed evening 3:00 pm to 7 pm
We are seeking a friendly, attention to detail, good computer skills, and organized medical receptionist to join our wellness center. In this role, you will work at the front desk and provide assistance to our patients and other visitors. You will be responsible for corresponding with patients, maintaining the organization of our office, verifying insurance information, collecting payments, and ensuring that our environment is welcoming for our patients and their families.
Medical Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet patients and other visitors to our wellness center
- Answer patient questions and provide assistance and directions when necessary
- Field all phone calls
- Respond to emails that arrive using our general office email address
- Utilize our medical software to enter patient insurance information
- Schedule new and follow-up appointments for our patients
- Register new patients and update necessary records
- Distribute forms and paperwork to patients and then check them over to ensure that required fields are completed appropriately
- Process bills, invoices, and patient payments in the office
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records
- Manage inventory of necessary office supplies and coordinate reordering
- Ensure that the waiting room environment remains quiet, calm, and welcoming
- Uphold the positive reputation of our wellness center by treating visitors in a friendly, welcoming, and compassionate manner
Medical Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience working as a (medical preferred) receptionist or in a relevant role
- Experience with medical software
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Benefits: Employee discount on the best chiropractic care, massage therapy, and energy healing. other services soon to come.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Main Street Chiropractic and Wellness CenterWhy Work Here?
Wellness team environment, room for growth and amazing services available
Passion for helping those whom need our services
1344 Main st. waltham maWaltham, MA