- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a part-time Dental Assistant to join our growing practice. The Main Line Dental Implant Center is a dental practice that specializes in periodontal and prosthesis care. One year of experience in healthcare is preferred, but we would love to provide training for those passionate in dental care. As a dental assistant, you will greet patients, prepare exam rooms, and help the dentist during patient examinations and other dental procedures. Between patients, you will clean exam rooms and replenish supplies. When not working with patients, you will also assist with administrative tasks, such as answering the phone or organizing patient records as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Certification for radiology is required
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent patient service skills
• Good computer skills
• Dental Assistant experience preferred
Main Line Dental Implant Center
1257 Lancaster Ave BerwynBerwyn, PA
Get fresh Full Time Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.