Main Line Counseling & Wellness Center is currently searching for the right person to join our team. Must be a PA-licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD) clinician who is self-motivated, warm and genuine, and can provide excellent clinical care in an outpatient private practice setting.
Looking for someone who brings to the team:
- solid psychotherapy experience
- a great sense of ethics and boundaries
- an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- a commitment to a minimum of 16 client hours/week, including evening and/or weekend hours
- values professional growth
- a willingness to work as an independent contractor- 1099 status.
Experience working with couples and/or children/adolescent preferred. Credentialing a plus. Master's degree and PA clinical license required.
We value self-care and offer competitive professional wages, electronic health records for ease of documentation, office administration and billing services, and a collaborative work environment that supports professional growth. Hiring independent contractors for all locations at this time: Haverford, Bryn Mawr, Paoli, Morrisville, and Center City locations.
Please submit resume and cover letter along with application.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract