- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Main Industries, Inc.
Main Industries has been serving the marine and industrial market for over 40 years. Beginning as a premiere marine coatings company, Main has grown into a multi-craft industry leader in marine and industrial scaffolding and access in addition to its decades of experience in marine and industrial surface prep and coatings.
Must be able to inspect, repair, maintain, and trouble shoot 40K and 55K Ultra High Pressure Water blasting pumps. Background with FLOW equipment is a plus.
Note: No phone calls regarding position details or application status. All inquires by email.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
Must have 3 years experience with Diesel engines and other engines related to the coatings preservation industry.
- Must be at least 18 years' old
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment, confined spaces and working at heights
- Understand and carry out verbal directions given by supervisor
- Understand and obey all posted warning, caution, notification and/or hazards signs posted on a job site
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Forklift training/certification a plus (additional training will be required once hired for those using a forklift)
- Must be able to climb ladders and work aboard a maritime vessel.
- All candidates must submit to drug testing and E-Verification of their right to work in the US
- A criminal background check may be required
- Current TWIC badge a plus
- Reliable transportation a must
No overtime is guaranteed, but some projects do require overtime. This could be more than 40 hours during the normal Monday Friday work week, work on the weekends or both. Some projects do have a night shift. You will be expected to be at work on all days/nights assigned.
In addition to competitive pay, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with Main. Benefits subject to employment eligibility.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) savings plan
No phone calls regarding position details or application status. All inquires by email.
Main Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Main IndustriesHampton, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.