Opportunity to Join the Main Auto Body, Inc. Team!
Main Auto Body, Inc. is in need of an experienced Secretary/Receptionist at our Dallas location. We are looking for an individual who professional, organized, has strong communication skills, maintains a positive attitude, can maintain a relaxed, fast paced work environment, and take pride in their work. The Secretary plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall success of Main Auto Body, Inc.. This position is the first point of contact for customers, whether in person, or via telephone. For more information about the company, please visit our website at https://www.mainautobody.net/. All submissions are kept confidential.
· Provide administrative assistance to the body shop manager. Extensive follow up with customers and vendors over the telephone, in person, and through email
· General office related tasks (answer phones, make copies, fax and scan documents, handle daily incoming mail, etc.)
· Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries
· Greet guests entering the body shop
· Operate cash drawer, make change, receive cash, credit card and check payments from customers, and issue receipts
· Create and continually update electronic work order files for each customer
· Work closely with insurance companies, adjusters, and track rental vehicles as scheduled on a daily basis
· Ensure work order files have required documentation
· Handle customer concerns with integrity and poise, and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication
· Professional appearance, demeanor and professional communications skills (verbally and written) are required. In this position you are responsible for interacting with many customers, management and other employees, and you are the face of the shop to customers entering the client lounge.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must be a calm and efficient person
· Responsible and able to work effectively with varying levels of supervision and direction
· Flexible and able to work and complete tasks independently and on schedule
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and resourceful
· Able to prioritize and follow through with all tasks
· Able to organize offices, files, etc.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2-years’ experience in administrative work, customer service, and basic bookkeeping practices (or vocational/college education equivalency)
· Computer knowledge working with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Health, dental and life insurance after 60 days of service
· 401k after one year of service
· Paid vacation after one year of service