Construction Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a construction management professional to manage the construction of new properties, buildings, and build-to-suit projects. This individual will report to the Director of Construction. This job is a great opportunity to be mentored by one of the great construction professionals (Their Director/VP) residing in the DFW Metroplex. This job has upward growth opportunity. Qualified Candidate will be working with the most popular, industry leading tenants in the market today. This person must be dynamic.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as Construction Manager or Project Manger
- Or; Minimum 5 years’ Experience as Superintendent
- Strong Client Management Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to travel up to 3 Weeks Per Month
- Ability to keep up with paperwork, e mails, reporting and general communication while traveling
- Ability to manage expenses
- Proficient in Windows, MS Project, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- High work ethic
- Well Organized
Design & Permitting Phase (Pre-Construction) (15%)
- Assist Development Manager in budgeting hard construction costs
- Assist Development Manager in scheduling
- Assist Development Manager in contracts
Manage Project Construction (75%)
- Mage the RFP (Request for Proposal) & Bid Process (prior to start of construction)
- Qualify incoming bids in company format (prior to start of construction)
- Award Contracts to General Contractors
- Manage General Contractors via their Project Managers & Superintendents
- Monthly: Solicit and Approve Pay Applications to Director of Construction
- Monthly: Review and Approve Draws to Director of Construction
- Weekly: Create jobsite reports and submit to Director for distribution
- Assist Development Coordinator in Utility Management (Contracts, Payments, Fees with Utility Companies – Municipal and Franchise)
- Manage final inspections for on time openings
- Manage turnover package for Tenant acceptance of project
- Oversee timely project closeout (within 60d of turnover)
- Warranties, Final Pay Applications & Retention, Permit Closeouts, etc.
Weekly milestone tracking and team meetings. (10%)
- Update Main & Main Capital Group, LLC’s database
Other Duties as requested.
A competitive salary and performance bonus is being offered. Health, Vision and Dental insurance provided. Cell phone stipend also provided.
The principals of Main and Main have 70 years of combined experience in the real estate development and construction industry. Main and Main has been instrumental in the acquisition and development of over 100 properties in more than 27 states.
Main and Main professionals are responsible for all aspects of the investment lifecycle, including acquisitions, property management, value enhancement, capital markets, investor reporting, legal, risk management, and dispositions.
Main & Main Capital Group, LLCWhy Work Here?
Established, growing company with great growth opportunity. Company has access to some of the hottest brands in the industry today.
Founded in 2004, Main & Main Capital Group, LLC is a privately owned, real estate development company operating in major markets across the country. The principals of Main and Main have 80+ years of combined experience in the real estate development and construction industry. Main and Main has been instrumental in the acquisition and development of over 130 properties in more than 30 states. Main and Main professionals are responsible for all aspects of the investment lifecycle, including acquisitions, property management, value enhancement, capital markets, investor reporting, legal, risk management, and dispositions.
5750 Genesis Ct Ste 103 Frisco TX 75034Frisco, TX