Mailroom Operation Dealer Topeka, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We move to the beat of a different drum. Our core values aren’t just words on a piece of paper but something we strive to live out every day. We make a difference in the lives of our employees, their families, this nation and our world. We accomplish this by using our time, talents and resources. Each of our locations support local charities and we offer the opportunity to participate in international mission trips.
We are committed to our culture. We rally behind our core values and we deliver a positive experience to our customers. We celebrate our employee’s success and encourage our team members to bring their insights and recommendations to the table. Are you ready to discover your true potential?
The Production Manager is responsible for the processing of mail from the Mail fulfillment room (Addressing / Folding / Inserting, Metering), the letter presort machines (if applicable) and the flats/parcels processing area. This includes presentation of the mail to USPS and ensures USPS compliance in processing the mail. This position is responsible for hiring, terming, coaching, training, and scheduling the staff. They also maintain and strengthen our Purpose, Mission and Core Values.
- Champion and create the culture of caring.
- Ensure USPS compliance – all mail presented to USPS daily in compliance with USPS Full Service requirements.
- Ensure mail is processed correctly and accurately from print to metering to presentation to the USPS.
- Schedule staffing for all print and mail positions, including but not limited to metering, presorting, and print to mail.
- Select/hire, evaluate performance, coach, develop, correct, and encourage staff as needed.
- Lead their teams with care and accountability.
- Oversee all jobs that are processed/picked up accurately according to the client’s expectations and timelines.
- Ensure maximum uptime on all machines – hardware and software – from regular maintenance and PMs to managing parts and inventory.
- Confirm accurate setup of clients in all systems.
- Work with the VP, Client/Customer Service, and billing to ensure accuracy of billing and support of clients.
- Understand billing requirements.
- Responsible for facility maintenance.
- Maintain relationships with key customers, USPS, and vendors.
- Manage operational costs.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed
- The Production Manager responsibilities are not necessarily all inclusive.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Supervisor experience preferred
- Previous operational experience with mail and production equipment preferred
- Electromechanical understanding
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and operations/work flow
- Demonstrated ability to build effective operational teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage expenses and successful vendor or customer relationships
- Understanding and use of Microsoft Office / Windows
- Good communication skills which includes both oral and written communication
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Multi-Tasker with excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude
- Timeliness / Attendance
- Strong work ethic
- Valid unexpired driver’s license
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels.
- This position has supervisory responsibilities.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- This position is active as it works with employees in a production facility.
- This position would require some lifting (up to 45 lbs).
- Filing, bending, standing, reaching with hands/arms, etc. as necessary.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to speak and hear.
- This position requires Minimal travel which includes visit to clients and vendors
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Company funded profit sharing/401K plan
- Employee recognition programs
- A career path
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Mailroom Operation Dealer
ManufacturingView all jobs at Mailroom Operation Dealer