Mail Data, Inc. has a 20+ year history of providing customers with complete mail preparation services including data processing, list maintenance, resident mailing lists from our own USPS certified database, addressing, inserting, hand mailing and fulfillment services.
We continue to add new data management, targeting and analytic technologies, new equipment and dedicated staff, so we are always one step ahead of the competition.
For more information, visit http://maildatainc.com and http://spectrummarketing.com.
We are looking for an outside sales representative to develop new client relationships. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
· Learn the fundamentals of the products and services offered by the company to enable effective presentation
· Identify prospects, present services and close new business
· Build productive long lasting relationships
· Meet personal sales targets as established by management
· Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads
· Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments within the company and industry in general
· Report and provide feedback to management as requested
· Proven outside sales experience
· Knowledge of direct mail or experience working for other mail processing companies a major plus
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
· Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including; Word and Excel
· Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and driven
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation & Benefits:
· Base salary, commission & bonus incentives
· Benefits available include: health insurance, dental, vision and 401K plan
· Job Type: Full-time