Regional Sales Manager
- Expired: April 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing designated channel partners and interfacing with end-users and influencers to retain and grow sales revenue and market share for all products. This position interfaces with marketing, product development and customer service and works in all markets, including; residential (multi-family and single family), commercial/business and institutional/governmental. This is a fully remote position.
This role is responsible for:
- Assist in the development of sales forecasts, strategies and action plans to help reach long-term and annual business goals.
- Implement sales strategies and tactics as defined and updated annually in sales and marketing plan.
- Increase sales revenue by increasing market share, developing new markets, and promoting new products.
- Manage sales channels (dealer network, national accounts, USPS or others as defined)
- Work with dealer network to develop leads and sales/marketing capabilities
- Monitor market coverage to ensure appropriate number and types of dealers are established to penetrate various market niches
- Recruit and add dealers to network if they bring incremental sales potential to company
- Train new dealers on company product offering, policies, and procedures.
- Train dealers on new product offerings.
- Communicate changes in Florence product, pricing, policies and procedures when necessary.
- Educate and motivate dealers to increase sales volume of Florence products by providing recommendations and assistance with creative sales and marketing methods that reach target markets.
- Assist dealers in creating synergies between end-users and influencers, such as USPS and architects.
- Communicate new product opportunities identified in the market through the dealers.
- Interface and build relationships with end-users (consumers, builders and general contractors) and influencers (USPS, architects, etc...) by providing product knowledge, regulatory requirements and direction to proper Florence sales channel.
- Facilitate conflict resolution when necessary.
- Support marketing plans focused on architectural, builder, and Postal Service currently in place and as defined by marketing in the future.
- Respond to and/or initiate architectural inquiries to get Florence products specified.
- Provide architectural educational sessions and presentations as required.
- Sales activity or other administrative reports as required.
- Expense reports, vacation timekeeping, etc...as necessary for proper accounting.
What you'll need to be successful...
- Bachelors desired but equivalent, or equivalent of industry experience.
- At least 3 years of proven sales experience.
- Derives satisfaction from making a difference and exceeding customer expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, is articulate and knows when to listen and when to talk.
- Professional in behavior, appearance and demeanor.
- Tenacity and self-motivation is important as well as excellent organizational skills and follow-up.
- Ability to create and deliver compelling and persuasive communications with confidence and great presence.
- Strong, confident telephone manner and easy going nature with a sense of humor.
- Knowledge of MS Windows, Office, Outlook and Excel is required.
- Ability and confidence in using the web and all its potential is preferred.
Who we are...
Gibraltar Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of products for building markets. Gibraltar serves a large number of customers in a variety of industries in all 50 states and throughout the world from facilities in the United States, Canada, Japan and China. For more information, visit our website at: http://www.gibraltar1.com.
Located in Manhattan, Kansas, Florence Corporation is part of Gibraltar's MVP Division. Florence is the nations leading manufacturer in quality mailboxes, storage solutions and service. From conceptualization to installation to maintenance, we are partners with our clients every step of the way. We are committed to providing the most robust and convenient products tailored to our clients needs.
Gibraltar offers you...
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues in a virtual work environment
- The chance to be a part of an organization that is growing and changing the industry
Gibraltar Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based upon candidate qualifications, merit, and business need.
Mail & Package Solutions Group
BusinessView all jobs at Mail & Package Solutions Group