Powder Coat Painter
- Expired: October 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Florence Corporation, the nations leading manufacturer in quality mailboxes, storage solutions and service is now hiring Industrial Painters for the Powder Coat Department on 2nd shift. Powder Coat Painters apply powder coating according to production requirements. 2nd shift hours are 3:30pm to 12:00am, Monday through Friday.
- Diverse, inclusive, values-driven culture - we celebrate and rewards unique perspectives.
- Growth and development - on-the-job training, paid certifications, and continuing education.
- Career advancement - opportunities to promote to a Lead, Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Employee appreciation - giveaways, anniversary rewards, company swag, holiday pay & bonuses, ROCstar awards and more, we love to celebrate our team.
What you'll do
- Maintain log of powder application
- Troubleshoot and resolve abnormalities
- Perform regular procedures to maintain system safety
- Perform powder coat color changes
- Maintain cleanliness of the powder coat application area
- Maintain performance of application equipment and room
- Inspect cure ovens per work instructions and clear out items
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines
Pay and Benefits for Powder Coat Paint Team Members
- $18.55 per hour
- $500 attendance-based, sign-on bonus paid after 30 days
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- Overtime pay available (time and a half)
- Health, vision and dental insurance begins the 1st of the month following start date
- 401(k) with company match
- Holidays off, with pay, 10 days per year
- Paid Vacation, 2 weeks per year
- Opportunities for crossing-training and advancement into a Lead, Supervisor or Manager role
Who we are
Located in Manhattan, Kansas, Florence Corporation is part of Gibraltar's MAPS Division. Florence is the nations leading manufacturer in quality mailboxes, storage solutions and service. From conceptualization to installation to maintenance, we are partners with our clients every step of the way. We are committed to providing the most robust and convenient products tailored to our clients needs.
Our commitment to making a difference goes beyond our customers and employees. We connect with our communities through Gibraltar's Workplace Giving Program, which partners with four charitable organizations - Ronald McDonald House Charities, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Make-A-Wish Foundation of America, and Habitat for Humanity International.
This is what sets us apart. This is what makes us stronger. This is what makes us all #GibraltarProud. For more information, visit our website at: www.gibraltar1.com
Gibraltar Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based upon candidate qualifications, merit, and business need.
Mail & Package Solutions Group
Get fresh Powder COAT Painter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.