Maid Housekeeper Housecleaner
Maid Brigade of Northwest Chicago Suburbs Wheeling, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Maid Brigade, Our People Shine. Join our friendly staff with positive attitudes who provide great service when caring for our clients around the area. As a member of our housekeeping teams your role will include interior house cleaning and making homes not only cleaner but making clients happier in their homes. If you like being active and helping people, this could be a great job for you.
Residential Housekeeper Responsibilities:
- Work cooperatively with other team members to provide a timely and efficient service.
- Improve quality of life for our clients by recognizing and responding to their priorities.
- Look after client homes including kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and other areas.
- Follow Green Clean Certified processes to create welcoming spaces & happy clients.
- Holiday Pay, 401k, Health Insurance & Vacation Pay, AFLAC
- Uniforms including 1 pair of shoes provided
- Company vehicles provided during work hours
- Work independently and safely on a team of 2 or 3
- Green cleaning products and all equipment provided
- Opportunity for promotions
- Commission ranges from $16.00-$18.00/hr + tips. More % for a driver and a supervisor
- Paid as an employee with a W-2, no need to pay extra self-employment tax
- Work 7:45am to 4:30pm per week Monday-Friday
- Proof of work eligibility (in accordance with the I-9 form)
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Maid Brigade Corporate.
Maid Brigade of Northwest Chicago Suburbs
HousekeepingView all jobs at Maid Brigade of Northwest Chicago Suburbs