- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC Service Technician
We are searching for experienced an HVAC service technician professional that will perform preventative maintenance on all heating, air-conditioning and ventilation systems at mission critical sites; (similar to a telecom or a data center) identifying repair and/or replacement needs. The ideal candidate must be organized with keeping accurate service and maintenance records (digital and written) and is able to communicate effectively. A willingness to travel and some overnight stay may be required.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Must have at least 5 years of Commercial HVAC
• EPA Universal
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record
• All HVAC Service Technician candidates must undergo a pre-employment background check and drug screen
• Take home company vehicle
• Company supplied uniforms
• Competitive pay and guarantee 40 hours per week year round
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Family/Team work environment
• Paid technical training for technology in our clients’ portfolio
Job Description Summary
Troubleshoot, service, and repair all types of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems including but not limited to data center heating and cooling systems. Installs, modifies, and repairs all types of heating, and cooling systems and auxiliary equipment. Provides responsive customer support with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Provides follow-up on progress and status of work. Performs other core skills of the trades and related duties as required. Works independently under the guidance and direction of the Management team. Completes all work orders, as assigned, within specified time frames.
• Performs daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas as directed
• Maintains a professional, safe and clean work area. Comply with OSHA Safety Policies and Regulations
• On call responsibilities will be required on a rotating basis to respond to any after hour emergencies
• Works safely, at all times, and promptly informs management about unsafe conditions existing in the work area.
• Assist in the proper operation of the Preventive Maintenance Program
• Completes maintenance work orders in a timely manner
• Ensures that all work is performed at the highest level, while ensuring that it is completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Extensive knowledge of mechanical/electrical troubleshooting
• Five (5) years’ experience in HVAC industry with 5 years working with troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair,
• Strong knowledge of air handling systems, Data center air conditioning and electrical control troubleshooting is preferred.
• Experience with Vertiv DSE/Econophase, Opticool, and Bard Multitec/Fusiontec systems preferred.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret detailed specifications, operating manuals and other written materials associated with this trade.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels.
• Universal EPA Refrigerant Reclaiming Certification.
• Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds
• High school diploma or GED
WORKING CONDITIONS and/or PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Employee must possess the necessary physical stamina to perform all required functions. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Maicom llc is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maicom LLCWhy Work Here?
Fast-growing, innovative service organization with leaders that promote based on merit
Maicom is a Turnkey Service Provider for Critical Facilities and Network Infrastructure. Maicom provides solutions to all critical infrastructure needs, including electrical, mechanical, hvac, power generation, construction management, fire suppression, site monitoring, network deployment, and preventative & demand maintenance. Our established team of project managers, engineers, technicians and staff is committed to delivering the highest quality of work for our customers. Our customers include several Fortune 500 companies, the largest and most reliable internet service providers and network operators in the United States. Maicom is actively engaged across 31 states and has 7 offices nationwide. www.maicomllc.com