Life stuck in neutral? Kick it into drive by driving one of our trucks!
Driver Testimonial: "I used to work for a different grease company and look at me now: 32 years later. The company has been growing since I started. Mahoney has been a second family to me. They’re very loyal with the good and bad" – Current driver
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
- 401k with up to $100 weekly company contribution upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Uniforms provided.
- Up to $125.00 boot allowance annually after 6 months of service.
- Competitive starting salary with overtime available.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal time.
- Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company.
- Home daily!
- Removal of grease trap material from customers sites.
- Completion of accurate paperwork and recording of amounts removed.
- Maintain truck log and comply with DOT rules and regulations.
- Working flexible hours as needed to service customers.
- Following all safety rules and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people - there's room in our company for you to grow!
- A stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
- A competitive starting salary with benefits.
- A valid CDL B license with Tanker Endorsement (or willing to get).
- Air Brake Endorsement.
- Ability to drive manual shift (no restrictions).
- The ability to pass DOT physical.
- A stable and accident free driving record.
- The ability to lift, push or pull 100 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work". Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.