Skip to Main Content

Sales Consultant-Company expansion in New york Metro area. Apply Today

Mahdavi Group Inc. Queens, NY
  • Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.

Mahdavi Group - is independently owned and operated. We have partnered with an international financial service company with over 7,300 employees in United States, Canada and New Zealand. We use investment products to help our clients protect their assets. This is all done at our members request and we’ve been in business since 1951. We have over 30,000 groups internationally that have reviewed and approved our benefits for their members. Our company headquarters is located in Waco, Texas. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and have an A+ (Superior) rating for Financial Strength from A.M. Best.


Job Description: Benefits Representative (Full-Time) works directly with the members of the groups we provide benefits to. We work with over 30,000 groups internationally that voted our company to provide benefits to their members. We’ve been doing this since 1951 and still going strong! There is no cold calling or prospecting involved.

Responsibilities: Conduct at least 12-15 presentations to members or referrals weekly and promote financial services. We will show you how to present all you have to do is follow the system we have in place that works! The Benefit Representative will serve as the first point of contact for prospective new members, determining their needs and offering solutions/options to meet their needs and expectations. This position will spend 90% of time in direct member promotion and benefit explanation functions. The other 10% involves scheduling appointments to deliver and explain the benefit options to the members.

Skills needed: Must like to help people, have fun, driven, self-motivated and enjoy interacting with new people on a regular basis. You must have a strong work ethic! We work evenings and weekends and not 9-5pm so the schedule is flexible as we work around the members work schedule. You must be coachable, self-confident and not insecure, competitive not some mediocre person who is ok with being average, have common sense, have integrity, goals and purpose. We might be wearing blue jeans and flip-flops on a Monday, but don’t let that fool you, we work our tails off. So if you want to join a team that gets it done then you better know how to make things happen. FYI, we only promote from within and our career track is based on performance, not on seniority. We are family oriented, and we offer a supportive, fun, fast pace and encouraging work environment.

Qualifications: We require someone with no less than one year of sales or management experience. High School Diploma/equiv. (degree in business, sales, marketing or communications preferred) and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding results. Individual must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with others (experience leading a sales team a plus). Good presentation and customer service skills are essential to success in this position. Individual must possess an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to demonstrate flexibility in a rapidly changing, fast-paced work environment. Position requires NYS life insurance license (we will help obtain), personal laptop, reliable transportation and a clean background.



PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME BY HITTING REPLY- DO NOT CONTACT OFFICE UNTIL AN INTERVIEW IS SET.

Please note; Compensation range is not a guaranteed number for any candidate until interview process. The shown number is our average income earned in the specific position.

THANK YOU

Mahdavi Group Inc.

Why Work Here?

Best place to work in NYC voted by Crains Magazine 2015,16,17 and 2018- 24th Happiest company to work for in the nation in 2018 by Forbes!

Great fun atmosphere with No glass ceiling. Yearly company conventions Stock Options (we are publicly traded on NYSE) Group health and life Insurance Mahdavi Group is a leading provider of supplemental benefits and educator to the working class family in New York. Our parent company is known internationally in the United States, Canada and New Zealand. Our superior customer service, from initial contact through the life of a client, sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to working families has been respected and appreciated by more than 30,000 different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups, licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations.

Address

Queens, NY
USA

Website