Revenue Cycle Manager
Magnolia Medical Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Magnolia Medical Group is a Denver based addiction treatment center that specializes in the treatment of those addicted to opioids and opioid related medications. Our addiction treatment program involves individual addiction counseling and drug regimens designed to lessen opioid dependency. This is done under the care of our board certified addiction medicine Medical Director, and licensed addiction counselors.
Lead billing department team in managing the full revenue cycle for all Magnolia Medical Group. As a subject matter expert of practice management systems, the Revenue Cycle Manager oversees all aspects of billing department functions and will supervise billing department staff. Will provide applicable training to billing department staff and other departments within the organization. Maintain accurate and timely billing, data entry, rate determination, insurance contracts, charge corrections, payment entry, adjustments, invoice/denial corrections and other activities performed by the team. Ensures collection of receivables from all third party payers and patients. Works across the organization to create efficient workflows in the revenue cycle. Ensures credentialing for all payer sources is up-to-date, accurate and completed timely. Will also oversee our providers malpractice insurance. Knowledge of medical group billing compliance. Will oversee cash collection processes. Oversee the relationship with our electronic medical record vendor. Presents statistical reporting for management and dashboard reporting for all programs.
- Associates degree required (Bachelors preferred);
- Minimum of 5 years with healthcare billing and practice management software;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a financial leadership role;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ICD-10, CPT and other coding and documentation requirements (Certified coder preferred);
- Knowledge of compliance regulations;
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid and third-party billing rules and regulations.
- Payment posting and reconciling accounts for all payers: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supervisory or management: 3 years (Required)
- Experience in substance abuse or behavioral healthcare setting
Magnolia MedicalWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing Company in the Behavioral Health Specialty
We are building a solid brand deeply focused on providing our patients with the best in class opioid and alcohol addiction treatment program in the state. Through excellent medical practices and front desk care, we will help our patients create positive outcomes consistently.