Director of Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
- Posted: over a month ago
Magnolia Medical is an early stage rapid growth commercial-stage medical device company that is developing solutions to challenges that have long plagued our healthcare system. Our Steripath® Initial Specimen Diversion Device® for blood collection and contamination prevention has created a new standard of care for prevention of false positive blood cultures, the gold standard diagnostic test for sepsis. Steripath delivers significant clinical and cost savings benefits which have been extensively proven with large bodies of clinical data and peer-reviewed published studies. Based on this exceptional performance profile, we have an exclusive FDA-cleared indication for reducing blood culture contamination and uniquely provide a money-back Clinical Performance Guarantee for Steripath to our hospital customers.
With strong institutional investor backing, we offer highly committed and qualified candidates the opportunity to be a part of building a company dedicated to dramatically improving the accuracy of sepsis diagnostics to positively impact patient outcomes and hospital economics.
As the Director of Digital Marketing and Demand Generation, you will lead, and be an individual contributor, driving digital marketing strategy planning, executing and measuring a range of omni-channel communication programs supporting the company’s demand and lead generation, new account conversion and revenue goals. You will be the center for creating an integrated marketing plan across all channels to support the demand and lead generation marketing strategy for the company.
As a qualified candidate, you will need a successful track record of creating and executing world-class digital marketing programs that are innovative, engaging and effective in increasing market awareness and demand, and driving high volume inbound traffic to our website, sales-ready leads and sales pipeline growth. You will need well-rounded experience in all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, account-based marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing, paid media, social media and website.
In this role, you will need to be able to condense messaging into succinct communications and be able to convert complex, technical, scientific and clinical information into easy-to-read compelling copy. You will work extensively with marketing, clinical and sales management, product marketing and creative to execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs.
As a qualified candidate, you must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task, showing excellent verbal and written communication skills and work both independently and collaboratively with the marketing team and all cross functional departments. You will be a vital team member of a rapidly growing organization with the ability to make a lasting impact.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Lead digital marketing and demand generation strategy and tactics to achieve company objectives.
- Direct development, execution, and optimization of campaigns, including targeting strategies and content, to increase brand awareness, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
- Drive execution of digital marketing programs and owns day-to-day program and activity tracking and follow up, as well as the reporting of digital marketing key performance indicators to identify, recommend and execute improvements for accelerating new customer acquisition.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to enhance our lead generation “engine” and efficiently create new, sales-ready customer opportunities via targeted outbound communications and customer engagement to connect with prospective customers and help initiate a “dialogue”.
- Oversee project related budgets for tracking and monitoring campaign performance and spend and manage marketing communications vendors.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field is a must; master’s degree and PMP certification preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in hospital-based or B2B demand and generation, leading and managing campaigns.
- Proven track record, acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through digital marketing activities.
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights, and use data to drive and optimize key marketing strategies and decisions.
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong quantitative business process and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress and related skills
- Highly proficient in salesforce.com, Pardot and other marketing automation and lead generation tools.
- Self-starter, capable of working effectively with a team and individually
- Collaboration and communication, including strong relationship skills demonstrating positive attitude and focus on teamwork.
About Magnolia Medical Technologies, Inc.
Magnolia Medical Technologies develops, manufactures and markets innovative blood and bodily fluid collection devices to facilitate significant improvements in the accuracy, consistency and predictability of critical laboratory tests.
Dr. Richard Patton, the company’s co-founder and Medical Director, invented and patented the Initial Specimen Diversion Technique (ISDT™) and Initial Specimen Diversion Device (ISDD®) for blood culture collection and contamination prevention, and authored the seminal peer-reviewed publication on this technique published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology in 2010.
The company’s flagship product, Steripath® Initial Specimen Diversion Device® for blood culture collection and contamination prevention, has been clinically proven in 17 clinical studies including 5 peer-reviewed publications to virtually eliminate the preventable error of blood culture contamination and false positive results for the diagnosis of Sepsis – delivering a reduction in false positives of up to 92% with 12-month sustained contamination rates as low as 0.2% and an average annualized cost savings of $945,000.
Magnolia is establishing the new standard for blood culture integrity and sepsis testing accuracy with a mission to change national blood culture collection guidelines and contamination benchmarks.
The company has amassed an intellectual property portfolio including more than 70 issued method, apparatus and design patents with more than 50 additional patent applications pending. The total potential market for Magnolia’s technology exceeds $2.0 billion annually.
Magnolia Medical is committed to the continued development and successful marketing of innovative products that will transform the way healthcare is practiced around the world. The company supports this effort by offering competitive compensation, incentive packages, benefits and career growth opportunities to the most qualified candidates in the marketplace. Magnolia Medical Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, visit magnolia-medical.com
**As a condition of employment with Magnolia Medical Technologies, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for a reasonable accommodation.
Magnolia Medical Technologies
AddressSan Mateo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Magnolia Medical Technologies