- Posted: over a month ago
Job Description: Culinary Specialists are a valuable member of our health care team who prepare food in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards, the facility’s established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Director of Food Service and/or Assistant Director of Food Service, to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
About us: Windsor Ridge is an assisted living facility located in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Windsor Ridge is seeking compassionate Culinary Specialists to become a part of our team where our primary goal is to provide exceptional care to our residents.
About the Role: Windsor Ridge is seeking Culinary Specialists to
- Prepare and serve food and meals in accordance with planned menus and established portion control procedures.
- Ensure that the department and all food storage work areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner and that necessary equipment and supplies are properly maintained and arranged.
- Review and process diet changes and new diets as received from nursing services and coordinate dietary services with other departments as necessary.
- Review menus prior to preparation of food and inspect all trays to ensure completion and accuracy of menu and diet preferences.
- Assist in inventorying and storing incoming foods, supplies and equipment.
About you: The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience.
- Some training and experience in food preparation, cooking, estimating quantities of food needed, and in principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment desirable.
- Must be knowledgeable of the proper methods and cooking temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other foods.
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions.
We’d love for you to grow with us! Windsor Ridge offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: We’d love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Windsor Ridge offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
If you are ready to join the Windsor Ridge Family, please apply online today!
Windsor Ridge is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Powered by JazzHR
Magnolia Health Systems
FoodView all jobs at Magnolia Health Systems