Call Center Manager - Residential
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
For over 65 years, the Magnolia family of companies has been serving the residents and businesses of the Washington and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. Started as a small partnership in 1950, the company has grown through an unwavering philosophy that there is nothing more important than providing a quality product and a service resulting in complete customer satisfaction. Today the Magnolia Companies consist of Joseph J. Magnolia, Inc. and Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. and operate out of multiple locations, dispatching approximately 200 service and construction vehicles throughout the Washington and Baltimore Region.
The Call Center Managers' primary’s goal is to plan, create and train excellent Client Relations Representatives and Dispatchers for Residential Home Services Department. The Call Center Manager will provide oversight of individuals in best practices of customer service to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. The Call Center Manager reports directly to the Residential Services Manager.
This position requires coverage from 7:00am to 5:00pm. The CSR manager and the Residential Services Manager will determine the best 8.5 hour work day with a 30 minute lunch timeframe that suits all parties Monday through Friday. There will be weeknights/weekends that will need to be staffed. This position will have to lead and participate in the weekly on-call rotation.
- Maintain supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable
- Responsibilities include safety, interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and problem solving.
- Manage the daily and weekly team work schedule, time cards, as well as coordinating vacation coverage, while meeting the minimum level of service required to operate the customer service
- Establish a training curriculum that will improve existing processes, procedures, and training materials, to reduce errors
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service
- Develop call scripts for Client Relations Specialist to be successful
- Become a market expert, know the customer needs and how to best to engage the customers
- The expectation is that you continue to learn the trades we are in, in order to provide the customer, the best service.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales
- Formalize a coaching and training platform
- Generate an inbound and outbound call schedule to boost sales
- Monitor productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports; specifically booked calls by agent report, service contracts - expired report, chat leads, contact me know requests, tech turnovers, email and HIBU metrics
- Reviews Zulty data (call logs) to monitor the customer experience and subordinate
- Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer
- Provides communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues
- 4 years’ in a general office environment
- At least 2 years’ management/supervisory role
- General business mathematics knowledge
- Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable
- Proven track record in customer service
- IT competent and proficient with phone systems
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude
- 6 Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Logo’d apparel
- Company paid training
- Smart phone
- Office & Field support
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Magnolia Heating and Cooling is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?