The Position: We’re looking for Junior Loan Officers. We will train you. We offer a base salary of 13.00/hour plus bonus. Up to 20 an hour with bonus.
- We offer the opportunity to start a career in the loan industry whether you have prior experience or none at all.
- We also promote within so you can count on long-term stability when you join our team.
Requirements for Junior Loan officers:
- Exceptional phone skills
- Superb communication skills
- Easy to understand over the phone
- Enjoy working with people
- Looking to help people
- Open and willing to learn
- Good with computers (basic computer skills)
We offer 3 key things at Magnolia Bank for Junior Loan officer:
1) This is an opportunity to start your career and become a full time Loan Officer.
2) You do not need any prior experience. We will train you, and no licensing is necessary, as we are an actual bank and exempt from state licensing.
3) We offer a base salary in addition to commission, instead of commission only!
Send your resume now to explore an opportunity with us!
We are a growing mortgage branch of Magnolia Bank and are based in Irvine, California. We offer our employees an accommodating schedule, thorough training to pave the path to becoming a full-fledged loan officer, inside promotion, and a chance to get into loans without having to get an NMLS license as all employees work underneath the Banks Charter.
The Company:Magnolia Bank is a community bank based out of Hodgenville, KY, with loan productions centers throughout the country. We are an actual bank, not just a mortgage company, and we are known for creating an encouraging work environment for our team members because we believe that if our team is happy, they will make our customers happy.
- Our training program has been developed so that each and every junior loan officer has the opportunity to become a successful and knowledgeable full-time loan officer.
- We believe that everything we do is to make our clients' lives better.
- Calling out to WARM leads to determine the interest level and eligibility of the customer
- Keeping updated notes in our system
- Transferring phone calls over to our Senior Loan Officers
- Keeping track of the calls transferred
- Participate in continuous training as part of our training program
The Location:Our branch is located in Irvine, California. We are right next to John Wayne Airport.
Why Should You Apply to be a Junior Loan officer?
- Entry-level Position
- Flexible Schedule
- Developed Training Program
- You will learn the business while you earn money
- This is an opportunity to advance or start your career as a loan officer
- Will Jump start Your Career as a Loan Officer!
Job Type: Part-time to start
Full Time Employees are eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing).
Submit your resume now!
Equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour PLUS bonus up to 20 an hour with bonus