Front Desk for Surgeon's office - Must Speak Vietnamese
Magnolia Adult Day Health Care Westminster, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-time Front Desk/Office Manager position 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday. (Must be available full-time.)
Medical receptionist background/experience is preferred. Must be fluent in English (spoken and written) and Speak fluent Vietnamese.
1) Welcome patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
2) Provide procedure pricing for patients thus personable and happy personality is required.
3) Scheduling surgery by coordinating with anesthesiologist, RN and surgical tech.
4) Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, and medical consultations.
5) Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
6) Maintain and reorder medical supplies.
7) Assist with maintaining the surgery center with logs and accreditation requirements.
7) Experience with computers, such as Microsoft Word.
8) Must dress professionally on a daily basis.
Steady salary, vacation and health, and dental benefits and 401K provided.
Please submit a picture and resume for consideration.