Magid is seeking a PART TIME Field Service Representative (FSR) to work 2 days a week, 3-4 hours each day servicing customers in the Ludington, MI area.
Why MAGID? We’re a fourth generation family-owned safety manufacturer and distributor, based in Romeoville, IL and have been keeping people safe for over 75 years.
Our Field Service Representative role plays a big part keeping customers and their employees safe by ensuring all Personal Protective Equipment is in stock and accessible to the workers who need it. Responsibilities will be to refill on-site vending machines or safety cabinets with our safety products. Products include glasses, ear plugs, respirator masks, gloves, etc. In addition, this person will monitor and report low stock levels to the district manager for re-order, maintain the PPE storage area clean, and handle any (vending) machine issues such as basic part replacement or configuration if needed. The hours worked each day can vary, but must fall between between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
There is the chance for additional hours in the future as additional business is added within the area, but this is not guaranteed.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid Driver’s license and a personal smartphone
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills
- Requires basic computer skills and mechanical ability
- Should be detail oriented
- Must be willing to work in warehouse environment
- Must pass background and drug screenings
This is a PART-TIME, long term, hourly paid assignment averaging between 6-8 hours a week; 3-4 hours per day, two times per week, servicing our customer in the Ludington, MI area.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - minority/female/disabled/veteran