Born in 2014, MagicLinks is one of the fastest-growing influencer platforms powering social commerce today. As a technology, MagicLinks empowers over 18k YouTube Influencers to turn moments of inspiration into new customer acquisitions at over 4.5k retailers. MagicLinks Influencers have launched 200k+ YouTube videos, watched by over 21B fans, driving over $850M in retail sales.
Our longevity with brand partners is founded in our unique ability to match social KPI’s with proprietary customer transaction data (Match Intelligence™) to target the right influencers with the right audience, driving sales and measurable ROAS. Our mission is to help brands solve influencers with a sustainable, performance-based approach, transparency in reporting, and compounding results.
Tenets of MagicLinks Culture:
- Limitation is an illusion, nothing is ever impossible
- Make everything you do a work of art
- Never settle for less than excellent
- Radical ownership
- Celebrate failures that come from taking risks
- Laugh every day
- Live consciously
Role: Director of Influencer Partnerships
Full-time Location: Venice, CA in the heart of an inspiring and eclectic artist community
Seeking: We are looking for a passionate, proactive, agile Unicorn to join our fast-paced start-up as our Director of Influencer Campaigns. This person will drive the strategic direction and operational day-to-day of our brand partner collaborations within our thriving influencer community of more than 18,000 video influencers. As a member of our leadership team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with global leading brands and social media influencers, grow and lead an existing talent team, all while making a visible impact on the company. We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way.
Expectations of this Role:
- Develop, nurture, grow, and recruit a world class influencer team with KPIs tied to: influencers, talent agencies, management companies, and platforms specifically focused on video content creation.
- Lead strategy and innovation for our influencer department, discovering and putting into motion new value opportunities for our 3 key segments: influencers, brands, and consumers.
- Use data and creative direction to activate and inspire our communities through online and offline.
- Work closely with Brand, Marketing, and Technical teams to drive extraordinary results for our partners.
- An ever-evolving professional with 5-7 years of experience with influencer marketing and a successful track record of leading outstanding business results through innovative content campaigns.
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- A natural leader, with experience leading diverse, cross-functional teams and growing talent within your organization. You will lead a high performing team of at least 5 full time professionals on day one.
- A data driven, brand conscious leader who uses both art and science to drive industry leading performance results. Highly proficient at using data to make business decisions, frame new opportunities for leadership, and optimizing ROI for MagicLinks’ brand partners.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats in a startup environment. You can both execute independently and lead the work of others.
- An articulate and engaging individual, demonstrating excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated negotiating skills, and an ability to create win/win, long term relationships based on outstanding structure and performance of campaigns.
- Salary + Bonus + Stock Options
- ·Full health care benefits including dental and vision
- 401(k) plan