We Make People Smile
We’re looking for positive team members with outstanding customer service for the Holiday Season!
Are you ready for a career building your hospitality experience? Do you have what it takes to help lead a team to success? How about all while enjoying our iconic locations in Honolulu, HI? Then Magic Memories Hawaii is the place for you! Come join our Ohana!
Here at the USS Missouri, located in gorgeous Honolulu, HI, we are looking for our next Sales Associate to join our incredible team. We are seeking candidates with a Positive, Can-Do Attitude with an excellent set of customer service skills.
At Magic Memories, we’re a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy.
Our Sales Associates deliver an extraordinary experience for our guests by ensuring they are receiving exceptional customer service from our team members, all while capturing the guests unique and timeless memories.
E komo mai! Here at Magic Memories you will have the opportunity to earn a great income all while developing invaluable skills and building new relationships along the way. The best part is your job is to make people smile!
As a Retail Sales Photographer:
- You will work with teams to achieve sales goals.
- You will learn how to capture, and create memories that really make people SMILE!
- You will ensure excellent customer service by responding to guest requests, expectations and needs.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with people from all over the world.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay[$14/hr].
- Free admission to the attraction.
- Fun culture and atmosphere!
Requirements and other details:
- No photography experience needed! Retail experience a plus! We will train you on our easy-to-use systems.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn. Must enjoy interacting with guests and selling in a retail atmosphere.
- Performance is measured on customer experience reports, sales figures and attendance records.
- Must be 16 or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Background check
Seasonal positions may lead to a permanent role with the company!
Job Type: [SEASONAL]
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY– Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories’ diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through being named the 2017 winner of the Emerging Category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!