Are you ready for a career building your hospitality experience ? Do you have what it takes to help lead a team to success? How about all while enjoying our iconic locations in Honolulu, HI? Then Magic Memories Hawaii is the place for you! Come join our Ohana!
Here at the Moana Surfrider, located in gorgeous Honolulu, HI, we are looking for our next Lead Sales Associate to join our incredible team. We are seeking candidates with a Positive, Can-Do Attitude with an excellent set of customer service skills.
At Magic Memories, we’re a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy.
Our Lead Sales Associates deliver an extraordinary experience for our guests by ensuring they are receiving exceptional customer service from our team members, all while capturing the guests unique and timeless memories.
E komo mai! Here at Magic Memories you will have the opportunity to earn a great income all while developing invaluable skills and building new relationships along the way. The best part is your job is to make people smile!
As an Lead:
- You will assist in leading a retail team to achieve sales goals.
- Act as lead manager in the absence of the Assistant Retail Photography Manager.
- Provide floor supervision and administrative duties, ensuring the team stays focused on guest service and sales goals
- You will ensure excellent customer service by responding to guest requests, expectations and needs.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with people from all over the world.
Requirements and other details:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). 1 year people management experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous guest service experience preferred, but not required, within the hospitality, food and beverage, or retail industries.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, management and cross-functional team members.
- Professional communication skills and appearance.
- Experience in digital photography a plus, but not required.
- Background check .
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay[$16.50/hr].
- Opportunity for growth and advancement; we train and develop our people, and always attempt to promote
- Commission, 401K or other benefits
- Fun culture and atmosphere - "sharing the Aloha spirit!"
Job Type: [FULL TIME]
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY– Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories’ diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through being named the 2017 winner of the Emerging Category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!