HR Manager (full time or part time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HR Manager, or Human Resources Manager, is responsible for overseeing personnel and daily operations of the human resources department. Their duties include interviewing/hiring personnel, managing the onboarding/offboarding procedures, managing all employee benefits, and payroll. They also provide support to company employees and other managers regarding personal and professional incidents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring employees follow all policies and procedures
- Assessing spreadsheets to determine employee performance review needs
- Suggesting changes in policies and procedures based on employee and company needs
- Researching compensation standards set by the industry
- Administer employee benefits
- Creating recruitment plans, complete phone and in-person interviews and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws
- Attending interdepartmental meetings with other managers
- Completing exit interviews and off-boarding procedures
- Hourly payroll weekly and salary payroll bi-weekly
- Respond to unemployment claims in a timely manner
- Track employee attendance/issue write-up’s
- Manage FMLA claims and track time used
- Complete all on-boarding procedures
- Assist with short-term and long-term disability claims
- Help manage and track the company’s training records and certifications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong computer skills and experience with office management and communication software
- Excellent leadership, training and developmental skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of labor laws set by governing authorities and organizations
- Time management and organizational skills
- Previous HR experience (in a manufacturing environment is preferred)
- A college degree in HR or something related is a plus
Magic Coil Products
4143 CR 61Butler, IN
Get fresh Part Time HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.