Ready to be part of the fast growing cannabis industry? Maggie’s Farm is one of the TOP 10 cannabis companies in Colorado and we are looking for Trimmers. Our Trimmers are responsible for trimming the marijuana plant in preparation for sale.
- Accurately weighing and recording all wet trim weights
- Removing large fan leaves and branches using hands
- Manually trim marijuana plants using shears, scissors, hands, etc.
- Reaching daily quotas
Does the role sound interesting to you? Here is what we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of experience in marijuana growing, cultivating, and/or trimming, preferred
- Knowledge of marijuana plant anatomy and strains preferred
- Ability to focus on task for a long period of time
To be considered for this position submit a resume with salary requirements for our review. Incomplete applications may not be considered for the role.
Applicants must be a current Colorado resident and able to obtain a Support Occupational License through the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division. This is REQUIRED to be considered for hire. To start the process to obtain a MED Badge, visit the following website for application and instructions: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/med-occupational-licensing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour