Maggie’s Farm is a highly-awarded, Top 10 Colorado cannabis company. We care about your health and environment, which is why our product is Clean Green Certified. Our employees are among the friendliest and most passionate in the industry and we are looking for people to join our growing team!
Must be a current Colorado resident and have, or be able to obtain a Key Occupational License through the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division.
The Dispensary Manager is responsible for ensuring that store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with applicable rules and regulations. This includes developing a professional team that is passionate about cannabis and the benefits of the product. This position typically works standard store hours and may be required to work 45+ hours.
If you have the following experience, the Dispensary General Manager role could be for you:
- Increasing sales and profitability by ensuring efficient operations, cost-saving measures and increasing productivity
- Managing and inspiring retail staff to deliver the highest level of customer service
· Maintaining in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
- Monitoring sales floor for staffing, customer needs, service, atmosphere, and security
- Developing and implementing operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures; ensuring best practices are consistently adhered to by staff
- Creating schedules and performing duties to provide additional coverage as required
- Overseeing and managing product inventory; working with Purchasing and Farm Managers to manage inventory levels for designated location
- Maintaining current knowledge of all state and local laws and regulations for cannabis sales; ensuring dispensary’s compliance with local and state regulations
- Managing cash handling procedures and record keeping ensuring accuracy of all transactions, cash, and records
- Analyzing store performance making recommendations to improve sales performance
If you have these qualifications, you could be a match for our Dispensary Manager role:
· Ability to obtain and maintain a badge from the Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required, Bachelors’ degree preferred
· Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in cannabis industry preferred; similar industry experience will be considered (retail, customer service, hospitality, food service, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of at least 5 to include empowering, coaching, and influencing others to achieve a common goal
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and cash handling required; METRC and industry point-of-sale software preferred
· Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques
· Ability to delegate tasks effectively and ensure tasks are completed satisfactorily
· Ability to remain compliant in a highly regulated role
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication with customers, coworkers, and management
- Ability to adapt to faced-paced and changing environment
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holiday
This is a mid-level management position and the starting salary is dependent on education, experience and skills. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter or email.
All full-time, salaried team members receive a benefits package to include:
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Opportunities for Advancement
Company paid Employee Assistance Program