Maggie’s Farm is a Top 10 Colorado Cannabis company looking for a Mechanic who can diagnose and repair simple and complex mechanical issues and perform routine maintenance tasks for vehicles on our farms. Local travel between farm locations maybe required.
The ideal applicant will have exceptional customer service skills and be willing to spend the necessary time explaining issues to internal customers and helping them understand their service needs.
- Work with internal customers to understand their concerns and properly diagnose the issue
- Produce accurate and itemized work estimates for customers who request them
- Spend time explaining the vehicle repair needs to management so that they understand what repairs they need
- Utilize the latest in diagnostic equipment to accurately pinpoint vehicle issues
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- 3+ years’ experience performing mechanical service
- Familiarity with the latest mechanical diagnostic equipment
- Valid state vehicle inspection license required
- Exceptional customer service skills and a friendly disposition
Our company offers a competitive salary and full benefits.
Must be a current Colorado resident and able to obtain a Support Occupational License through the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division.
To be considered, submit a resume with salary requirements.