Maggie’s Farm is a highly-awarded, Top 10 Colorado cannabis company. We care about your health and environment, which is why our product is Clean Green Certified. Our employees are among the friendliest and most passionate in the industry and we are currently looking for a Construction Worker to join our growing team!
Must be a current Colorado resident and have an active Key/Support Badge through the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division.
- Ability to work within a safe culture within the team, abiding by all OSHA, EPA, Department of Agriculture, Local and State Government agencies, and Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) rules and regulations at all times
- Work alongside the Trim and Cultivation teams to ensure that their needs are being met in a timely manner in relation to the season.
- Work with the various company assets (skid loaders, ATV, trucks, water trucks, Excavator, etc.) to the most effective and prioritized projects.
- Assist with snow and mud mitigation after storms, ensuring the team can make it onto the farm.
- Help to keep all heaters, humidifiers, and de-humidifiers in working order.
- Keep the location clean, organized, and running efficiently in all weather.
- High mechanical aptitude, with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least two years of experience in maintenance and/or construction.
- Knowledge of carpentry and finishing
- Great interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather as Maggie’s is an outdoor 100% organic cannabis farm.
- Must have a Marijuana Enforcement Department Key badge or in process of getting one.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, and able to travel to various Maggie’s Farm company locations.
- Knowledge of electrical, welding, plumbing and design.
- A working understanding of MED rules and protocols.
We are looking to fill this role immediately!
Job Type: Full-time preferred, Part-time for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time