The administrative assistant supports the Training Center Manager to accomplish all administrative, training, and logistics functions. Administrative Assistants are typically responsible for ordering and receiving any supplies, property accountability, assisting with travel, and training management functions as directed by the Training Center Manager.
- Under general supervision, handles a wide variety of general office procedures and administrative duties such as setting-up and maintaining files, composing and proofreading documents, collecting and compiling data, and coordinating the flow of reports, invoices, or records.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled or special reports and projects as directed. Compiles and types statistical reports, using spreadsheet and/or graphic software.
- Orders office supplies as necessary.
- Maintains Manager`s calendar, daily schedule and arranges for meeting rooms.
- Coordinates travel and lodging arrangements as needed
- Maintains recurring internal reports, such as: time and leave reports, office equipment listings, correspondence controls, training plans, etc.
- Answers the telephone and screens incoming calls and correspondence. Refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff. Routes incoming mail and may prepare outgoing mail.
- Establishes and maintains files, records and procedures manuals.
- Performs other comparable duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleAdministrative Assistant, CSF2
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/29/2019
Date Requisition Created10/29/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
Ability to perform under stress.
Reading, writing and comprehension proficiency.
Problem solving skills.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Customer contact skills.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.