Xamarin (iOS/Android) Developer (Remote)
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Who We Are:
Magaya delivers a Digital Freight Platform that accelerates growth with flexible, interoperable, and modular cloud-based solutions designed to optimize and digitize end-to-end logistics operations and customer experience. Whether used together as an integrated digital freight platform or independently, Magaya solutions enable businesses of all sizes to streamline complex and redundant processes, enhance the customer experience, optimize productivity, reduce costs, and grow revenue. At Magaya, we are passionately devoted to ensuring our customers’ success through our innovative technology and comprehensive array of related professional services. We take great pride in our people, experts in the field of logistics automation, who are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. There are no limits to your growth with Magaya. Visit www.magaya.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Xamarin developer. Main responsibilities will include:
- Support/Maintain existing cross-platform (Android/iOS) Xamarin applications.
- Design and development of cross-platform Xamarin applications.
- Ensure code and design meet specifications, quality, and security standards.
- Develop high-quality, maintainable software using cutting-edge technologies and practices.
- Automated testing software components.
Our Work Environment:
- Work as part of a close-knit development team that promotes creativity and innovation.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on experience and skills.
- Competitive benefits such as 401K, medical, dental, and vision plans; disability and life insurance.
- Flexible vacation.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- More than 3 years of experience as a software developer.
- Quick learner with the ability to be productive within a short timeframe.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Strong knowledge of C# Programming language.
- Solid understanding of asynchronous programming paradigms in .NET.
- Previous experience with the Xamarin. Forms platform.
- Knowledge of the Programming Design Patterns.
- Understand and leverage Model View View Model (MVVM) principles.
- Experience developing custom controls and renderers on multiple platforms.
- Experience consuming RESTFful services and APIs, GraphQL knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with version/source control tools, preferably Git.
- Experience with automated/unit testing frameworks preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Up to date with current programming standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of parallel processing and multi-threading.
- Disciplined coding style with an eye toward maintainability, scalability, and aesthetics of the codebase.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and of Quality Assurance techniques using source control repositories, debugging, and testing experience.
- Experience working on fast-paced agile delivery teams.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Experience developing in Node.js
- Knowledge of other programming languages (C++, T-SQL).
- Experience with SQL Server or Postgres.
- Experience working with non-relational databases (MongoDB like).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
What You’ll Love About Magaya
Great Company Culture: Our team is comprised of people who are talented at what they do and have a passion to help our clients.
Work that Stays at Work: Genuine work/life balance served at Magaya! Remote working opportunity available.
Rest and Relaxation: Flexible Vacation and up to 40 hours of sick leave depending on worked in State.
Health Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits program with medical, dental, vision, supplemental offered to all new employees and dependents. Short-term disability, long-term disability, and company paid life insurance.
Prepare for the Future: Competitive 401k plan with a company match.
Learning and Development: From our very own Magaya Software to coding, internal subject matter experts run classes designed to get you up to speed.
Magaya CorporationClarksville, TN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.