MagTech is currently hiring for Quality Systems Manager for an industrial manufacturer in the Pinellas Park area. Please apply below if you are interested and meet the qualifications below!
Maintain and Advance all aspects of Company approved QMS (Quality Management Systems) Current approvals NADCAP, AS 9100, ISO:9001
- Previous experience with quality audits (both internal and external)
- Experience in the Metal Finishing/Plating industry a major plus.
- Experience in other manufacturing processing such as; Machine Shops, Painting & Powder Coating, Contract Assembly, or similar type industries, a plus.
- Maintain current Corrective & Preventative Action system. Plan for required internal & external customer audits.
- Promote quality and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Ensure processing procedures and customer specifications are properly understood.
- Manage and maintain the company’s equipment calibration schedule.
- Work with customers’ auditors and ensure the execution of corrective actions.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training.
- 3 years min prior Quality Assurance for a manufacturing company.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as manuals, handbooks, process specifications, and quality management documents
- Computer Proficiency including Microsoft Office.
- Passion and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles.
- Experience in quality management systems.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
Perks and Benefits:
- Direct Hire
- Salaried position
- Benefits are paid for after 30 days of employment
- Will offer a relocation package
- Long term work