MagTech is currently hiring for Production Machine Operators Candidates for an Industrial Manufacturer in the Mentor area. Please apply below if you are interested and meet the qualifications below!
The ideal candidate is responsible for performing various machining operations and processes in the production department.
- Machine metal product according to written and electronic work instructions
- Quality inspection
- Production department support i.e. shipping and receiving, general support
- Maintain daily production and quality standards
- Learn and retain the knowledge of machining processes: EDM, CNC, Waterjet
- Overtime as scheduled
- Looking for experience with machine operating, factory work, manufacturing general labor, warehouse experience, etc.
- Manufacturing, inspection, machining, and quality control experience is a plus, but not required.
- On the job training will be provided.
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid, on the job training
- Room for quick advancement
- Air-conditioned working environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid holidays
Why Work Here?MagTech Recruiting: Looking for a new career can be difficult and stressful. Our passionate recruiting team ensures that your search and experience is meaningful and impactful. We match candidates with a company that they can flourish in. Check our career page! If you don’t see a match, apply with your resume to connect with a recruiting team member to discuss possibly future opportunities that would be a fit for you.
Great opportunity for long-term employment if someone is looking for a home with excellent benefits and pay advancements.